Our PATENTED COCOON is one of our most loved designs.
WHY USE THE COCOON
The cocoon imitates a womb. It keeps your baby calm by creating the warm and restricted space
like inside the womb. When you use it from birth, they will get used to the feeling of the cocoon and
settle in easy. Practice has shown that all babies calm down when they are lying inside the cocoon.
Children are enclosed by a womb for a long time. This cocoon gives them the same feeling.
It’s a softer form of swaddling your baby. The baby can still move, and is cosied up.
Merino wool is thermoregulatying and ensures a good temperature for the baby has.
HOW TO USE
The cocoon can grow with your baby.
Simply place the knot high whith newborns
and make it come down when your child grows.
Start by putting
the button very high on newborns and gradually lower it as you go
as your baby grows.
Like this your baby cannot slip down.
You can place the arms inside the cocoon
or leave them out. Put the cap on or off.
- Wrap your little one in this knitted cocoon. Keeps your baby cosy and warm.
- You can use it without the cap on, or leave the arms outside the cocoon.
- 0-8 months
- Put the knot higher with newborns and make it come down when your baby grows
- Material: 100 % extra fine Italian merinowool (oeko-tex,mulesing free).
- It’s not necessary to wash merinowool frequently. This fiber is selfcleaning.
- It’s perfect to just air outside.
- Otherwise wash it very gently by hand with lukewarm water of MAX.20°
- Use a wool detergent to wash
- Machinewash only on a WOOLPROGRAM 20°,low speed, at one’s own risk as we cannot guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines.
- Merinowool doesn’t itch and is antibacterial and therefor perfect for kids with eczema or sensitive skin
- Made in Belgium
- This is not a sleeping bag, and needs to be kept under sight. Only for supervised napping. Not for sleeping at night.
- REGISTERED DESIGN
WHEN TO USE
To use during daytime: for supervised naps, in the stroller, to calm your baby down when it has
When your baby cannot settle down in the evening.
Just to snuggle up. When you feed your baby.
To make a walk. No loosing blankets. After a nice bath.
THIS IS NOT A SLEEPING BAG
MUST ALWAYS BE USED UNDER SIGHT